The Quad Cities Makerspace
A place to build. A place to design. A place to create.
A space to meet. A space to collaborate. A space to make.
A spot to play. A spot to innovate. A spot to engineer.
A playground for geeks and artists.
The QC Co-Lab Makerspace is all of these and more; a community driven non-profit organization and physical space, formed as a haven for technologists, entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, educators and hobbyists to meet and create. We are striving to create an atmosphere of collaboration and entrepreneurship, where a diverse group can gather, grow, design, create, build, engineer, innovate and all around have fun.
The Quad Cities is already a growing hub of technology, art, and entrepreneurship. The QC Co-Lab is an extension of that already great culture.
We hope you join us!
The QC Co-Lab is located at 627 2nd St. in Davenport, IA.
QC Co-Lab Business
- Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Nerd Meetings
- Press Kit
- Materials and Usage Cost per Machine
- Board Members and Executive Committee
- Audit Committee
I want to...
- Reserve a space at the Lab for an event or class
- Register my small business
- Rent an office or larger Space at the Lab
Lab Zones and Equipment Information
Project Planning Pages
- 2016 Make Fest
- 2015 Make Fest
- 2015 Cedar Rapids Maker Faire
- 2014 Cedar Rapids Maker Faire
- 2013 Halloween Parade