Rostock Max Delta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warm Up Procedure
- Check the power supply in the back to make sure it's plugged in and turned on
- Turn on the switch at the front, the LCD should come on and say "Printer Ready"
- Hit Windows Key
- Type "Repetier"
- Run "Repetier-Host" when you see it come up
- Click the "Connect" button in the upper left hand corner
- Click the "Manual Control" tab on the right hand side
- Set the bed temperature to 80 and click "Heat Printbed"
- Set the Extruder Temperature to 210 and click "Heat Extruder"